Valveforce offer a cost effective and complete range of isolating stop valves, which are suitable for most applications, such as steam, air, thermal oil and other neutral non aggressive media up to 350°C.
Speak with our experts
Fill out our quick and easy contact form with your enquiry and we'll get back to you.
What is a Stop Valve?
A stop valve can be manually opened or closed to prevent or regulate flow of a liquid in a pipe. So, any type of valve that can completely stop the flow of liquid through a pipe is a stop valve.
Gland Packed Stop Valves
- Graphite packed for a cost effective stop valve solution
- Full range of sizes and body materials for isolating valves available
- Stainless steel internals for a robust service and reliable shut off
Bellows Sealed Stop Valves
- Bellows sealed for environmentally friendly zero leakage
- Energy saving stem seal so losses are eliminated
- Safer to work around these isolating valves as no dangerous leaks