Plate Pack Servicing
Looking after your plate heat exchangers is an essential part of running your site, this can also be combined with our extensive plate pack servicing package.
Insuring your heat is exchanged efficiently
- The cleaning, reconditioning, new gaskets, rebuild and testing of your current disassembled plates
- A full PHE service including onsite disassembly of the PHE, plate reconditioning, onsite reassembly and final integrity testing
- Ongoing test the integrity of your PHE to give the reassurance you need
- We are able to supply genuine OEM plates and gaskets from leading manufacturers such as Alfa Laval, APV, GEA and many others as well as offer customers a rapid turnaround with minimum disruption to their production
Valveforce offer the following options:
Valveforce's uses the UK's most modern plate heat exchanger (PHE) reconditioning centre which is capable of reconditioning all types of plate heat exchangers. The PHE service centre is run by experienced staff and offers customers a rapid, professional service complete with fully approved documentation and quality standards.
Benefits of PHE servicing:
- Rapid turnaround to minimise production disruption
- Cure leaks and reduce production losses
- Ensure peak performance by restoring heat transfer and pressure drop
- Minimise the risk of unscheduled productions stops
- Reduce the possibility of a product recall
- Onsite integrity test after PHE servicing
Looking after your plate heat exchangers is an essential part of running your site, this can also be combined with our extensive plate servicing package.
At Valveforce we are here to help, please call the team to discuss your requirements on 0121 720 8600 or email us at email@example.com