Specification and Design
Designing the right solution
Our team will walk the plant with you to assess your requirements. We can then apply our extensive valve and associated technology expertise to offer you a structured independent recommendation for the improvement of your process efficiency, productivity and plant effectiveness.
Speak with our experts
Fill out our quick and easy contact form with your enquiry and we'll get back to you.
Reduce Energy Consumption
We will look at ways to:
- Reduce energy consumption and recover valuable heat that can be lost from your process
- Ensure steam plant and steam traps are surveyed and working efficiently
- Work alongside you to ensure value for money and improved return on your plant investment
Rely on Valveforce to design, specify and supply your full equipment package. You will receive independent support and expert advice to guarantee the right product for your application.
How to Select the Correct Valve
Choosing the right valve can be time consuming and confusing, so that's why our team of experts at Valveforce are here to help you.
In order to find the right valve for you, we will talk to you to gather information on your system performance requirements and this will help us find the right valve for you. We will discuss the following amongst other information:
1. Valve size and type - all valves perform at least one basic function, such as: shut off, mix, divert or adjust flow; pressure relief or backflow prevention.
2. Valve materials - the material needs to be compatible with the liquid or gases flowing thorugh it. For example, plastic valves are better than metal valves as resisting harsh or corrosive chemicals.
3. Performance requirements - it is important to know the pressure and temperature ranges where the valve will be installed. Metal valves can withstand higher pressures and temperatures than plastic valves. They are also better for pressurised gases as they are stronger than plastic valves.
4. Maintenance - when choosing a valve, it is important to conside the mainenance requirements for valve reliability and stability of the application.