Steam & Condensate Specialists
Flow Control & Valve Experts
Turnkey Design & Installers
Boiler House Upgrades & Compliance
- 14.1) A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- 14.2) Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- 14.3) Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- 15. Cookies that we use
- 16. Cookies used by our service providers
- 16.3) We use Third party cookies – Our website also allows third parties to download cookies to your device. For example, cookies from sharethis.com are used to allow you to send a page from our website to your social media account such as Facebook or Twitter. Cookies from Google and YouTube are also used. The YouTube cookie is set on pages that contain YouTube videos. These third party cookies are not under our control so you should check the websites and cookie policies of any third parties. For further information about their use see sharethis.com, www.google.com and www.youtube.com.
- 17. Managing cookies
- 17.1) Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- 17.2) Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- 17.3) If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- 18. Cookie preferences
- 19. Our details
- 19.1) This website is owned and operated by The Force Group Ltd.
- 19.2) We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 10944403 and our registered office is at Office 2, Greswolde House, 197b Station Road, Solihull, B93 0PU
- 19.3) Our principal place of business is at The Force Group Ltd, Unit 20 Monkspath Business Park, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4NZ
- 19.4) You can contact us:
(a) by post, to Heatxforce Ltd, Unit 20 Monkspath Business Park, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4NZ;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on 0121 711 1908
(d) by email, using email@example.com
- 20. Data protection registration
- 20.1) We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. We operate as a data processor as a web host for the majority of our clients
- 21. Data protection officer
- 21.1) Our data protection officer’s contact details are: Heatxforce Ltd, Unit 20 Monkspath Business Park, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4NZ