The story of the force group
Whilst travelling around South America in 2004, Marc Bozdogan had the time to think about his future and recognised a gap in the market, where lots of corporate companies were not focused on the essential needs of industrial customers.
In 2009 Marc set up Valveforce Limited (from his spare room in London). The business was originally selling valves online, but he noticed a demand for technical advice and support from customers, so the direction of the business changed.
The engineering business and customer support function grew quickly and in 2011 the company moved to their first business premises in Solihull, West Midlands with the help of Solihull Chamber of Commerce. Due to the rapid expansion the company has generated we have since moved twice more as we had to upscale and grow the warehousing and business premises. Valveforce now operates from a 7000ft2 professional offices with a dedicated distribution warehouses, controls and automation workshop, team of external sales and services engineers.
In 2018 the Force Group of Companies was born! A group structure consisting of four specialist companies Valveforce; Controlsforce; Heatxforce and Pumpforce all with expert knowledge and the skill sets to plug expertise gaps within industry. The Force Group is going from strength to strength and we are always looking at ways to evolve.
How the Force Group can help you
- Customers are key
- Extension to your team
- Supporting skills gaps in industry
- Turnkey provider
- Design and build offering
- Offside fabrication
- Onsite installations
Technical expertise available
- Recognise where energy savings can be highlighted and recovered
- Experienced industrial engineers
- Analyse problems
- Specialist onsite engineers
- Commissioning, controls and automation engineers
- Experienced business development applications
- Carry out site surveys
- Assessing industrial plants to ensure legislative compliance
- Onsite repair work
- ISO9001 – since 2011
- SMAS – since 2013
- Reset – since 2013
- Safe Contractor – since 2014
- Construction Line – since 2015
- Gas Safe – since 2016
- Valveforce Limited was born in a spare bedroom; originally selling valves online, but developed its offering with the demand for technical advice and support.
- Just Marc plus 1 part time worker
- Moved to our first premises in the West Midlands. Solihull Chamber of Commerce helped us to find out first starter unit.
- 3 people working for Valveforce Limited.
- Valveforce Limited continued to grow our specialist steam offering.
- 5 people working for Valveforce Limited.
- A dedicated service offering was added to the company, further developing our onsite offering.
- 7 people working for Valveforce Limited.
- Moved to our second premises on Radway Road, Solihull.
- 13 people working for Valveforce Limited.
- Acquisition of IES Control Limited. Valveforce saw the demand from customers to add controls into Valveforce’s existing offering to complete the loop, so we acquired IES-Control Limited (now known as Controlsforce Limited).
- 17 people working for Valveforce and IES-Control Limited.
- Heatxforce Limited our Heat Exchanger Specialist division was created.
- Moved to our third and current premises on Monkspath Business Park. This gave us space to set up a full fabrication workshop dedicated to Valve repair and overhaul; Heat exchanger repair and expand our office facilities.
- 20 people working for Valveforce, IES-Control Limited and Heatxforce Limited.
- The Force Group was established – developed to offer a group structure to offer an integrated approach to industry, supporting customers who lack technical and specialist skill sets across Valves, Controls, Heat Exchangers and Pumps.
- IES Control Limited re-branded and now called Controlsforce Limited.
- A marketing function was added to the group.
- Pumpforce Limited was born.
- Further expansion of the internal technical team and external services team.
- 27 people working for the Force Group of Companies Limited.