In 2004 whilst travelling around South America, Marc Bozdogan was thinking about his future career. He recognised that there was a gap in the valve market. Most corporate companies were focussed on selling valves, but not on the essential needs of their customers.
In 2009 Marc set up Valveforce Ltd (from his spare room in London). The business originally sold valves online, but Marc noticed a change in demand from his customers who needed additional technical advice and support. Marc therefore changed the direction of the business from purely sales to offering technical and customer support.
Following the change, Valveforce grew rapidly and in 2011 we moved to our first business premises in Solihull, West Midlands with the help of Solihull Chamber of Commerce.
The growth of Valveforce means we have has moved twice more, as we had to upscale and grow the warehousing and business premises. We are now based in a 7000ft2 office, which is home to our external sales and services engineers and has a dedicated distribution warehouse and controls and automation workshop.
In 2018 the Force Group of Companies was born! A group structure consisting of four specialist companies Valveforce; Controlsforce; Heatxforce and Pumpforce all with expert knowledge and the skill sets to plug expertise gaps within industry.
The Force Group is going from strength to strength and we are always looking at ways to evolve.
How the Force Group Can Help You
- Customers are key
- Extension to your team
- Supporting skills gaps in industry
- Turnkey provider
- Design and build offering
- Offside fabrication
- Onsite installations
Technical Expertise Available
- Recognise where energy savings can be highlighted and recovered
- Experienced industrial engineers
- Analyse problems
- Specialist onsite engineers
- Commissioning, controls and automation engineers
- Experienced business development applications
- Carry out site surveys
- Assessing industrial plants to ensure legislative compliance
- Onsite repair work
Valveforce Accreditations and Approvals
- ISO9001 - since 2011
- SMAS - since 2013
- Reset - since 2013
- Safe Contractor - since 2014
- Construction Line - since 2015
- Gas Safe - since 2016
- Moved to our first premises in the West Midlands. Solihull Chamber of Commerce helped us to find out first starter unit.
- 3 people working for Valveforce Limited.
- Valveforce Limited continued to grow our specialist steam offering.
- 5 people working for Valveforce Limited.
- A dedicated service offering was added to the company, further developing our onsite offering.
- 7 people working for Valveforce Limited.
- Moved to our second premises on Radway Road, Solihull.
- 13 people working for Valveforce Limited.
- Acquisition of IES Control Limited. Valveforce saw the demand from customers to add controls into Valveforce's existing offering to complete the loop, so we acquired IES-Control Limited(now known as Controlsforce Limited).
- 17 people working for Valveforce and IES-Control Limited.
- Heatxforce Limited our Heat Exchanger Specialist division was created.
- Moved to our third and current premises on Monkspath Business Park. This gave us space to set up a full fabrication workshop dedicated to Valve repair and overhaul; Heat exchanger repair and expand our office facilities.
- 20 people working for Valveforce, IES-Control Limitedand Heatxforce Limited.
- The Force Group was established - developed to offer a group structure to offer an integrated approach to industry, supporting customers who lack technical and specialist skill sets across Valves, Controls, Heat Exchangers and Pumps.
- IES Control Limited re-branded and now called Controlsforce Limited.
- A marketing function was added to the group.
- The Force Group was contracted to undertake work for the NHS Foundation Trust throughout COVID-19 as keyworkers.
- Continued expansion of The Force Group: with 3 new employees in Controlsforce, Valveforce and Pumpforce.
- Three additional employees joined The Force Group: 1 in Valveforce and 2 in Heatxforce
- The Force Group currently has 23 employees and continues to grow from strength to strength.