Our engineers and technicians have established a reputation for providing expert solutions to complex pump applications and maintenance issues.
We are relied upon more and more as a specialist extension to our customers’ team, providing valuable support services when required. Our engineers have a fantastic reputation for providing expert solutions to complex fluid transfer problems.
- Industrial pump experts providing the latest solutions in pumping technologies
- Specialists in the field of fluid transfer
- Highest standards in quality, design, manufacturing and servicing
- Maintain equipment to its full potential, minimising energy costs and downtime
- Increase the life expectancy of equipment, minimising faults to prevent maintenance issues
- Integrated application of programming, maintaining optimum performance
- Supply, install, service, repair and distribute industrial pumps, pre-fabricated pumping skids
and condensate recovery pumps and much more
Consultancy & Design
Our pump specialist will discuss your system needs to assess your requirements. We apply our technical expertise to provide a structured recommendation to improve the efficiency and reliability of your plant.
We offer full design and consultation services as well as fabrication, installation, controls and commissioning. You will receive independent support and expert advice to guarantee the right product for your application.
Our in-house design team use Solidworks to produce precise drawings, schematics, calculations and product specification.
On & Off-site Repairs & Maintenance
Increase process efficiency and reduce capital costs with our extensive repair service.
Pumpforce are in the ideal position to manage and maintain your critical assets. We understand the disruption and costs that plant downtime can have on your business. We respond quickly to meet your needs, ensuring your equipment is repaired and restored in full working order, keeping downtime to a minimum.
Pumpforce offers both in-house and off-site repairs. All our highly trained engineers are CCNSG safety passport holders who regularly undertake in-house training. One of our experienced engineers can visit your site to overhaul your plant in-situ, reducing downtime to your equipment.
All our pump set packages are built to the highest standards, with our in-house testing procedures, ensuring outstanding performance and reliability. We have an extensive manufacturing facility comprising of assembly areas, inspection test sections and dedicated storage.
On-site Service & Support
At critical times, we understand that it is far easier to carry out work in-situ, especially where repairs are concerned. Where applicable, our team will come to you to offer a complete on-site repair and overhaul service.
We provide an extensive range of supporting services including the following:
- New installation and replacement projects
- On-site maintenance and refurbishment
- Pro-active service contracts
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) service contracts
Having both the pressurisation units and expansion vessels serviced keeps the correct system pressure, allowing the system to breathe and run smoothly to its crucial working pressure.
Advantages of Service Contracts
- Ensure plant equipment runs smoothly
- Keep critical equipment in optimum condition to prevent downtime
- Peace of mind that your equipment has been serviced and maintained
- Increase life expectancy of water pressurised systems
- Prevent friction losses to maximise efficiency
Our maintenance and service contracts are individually tailored towards the end-user requirements from Cold Water Booster Sets to Pressurisation Units, repair and servicing.
Depending upon many factors, the performance and efficiencies of pump equipment can diminish over time. By choosing to protect your pumps with a service agreement, you will receive a specialist maintenance programme that not only ensures your system is running at its best, but helps to minimise costly downtime.
All service visits are managed and carried out by our nationwide network of service engineers. Their knowledge of pumping technologies, mechanical seals and spares is second to none. You can be confident that your equipment is in expert hands.