Heat Exchanger Specialists
- Specialist in all heat exchanger technologies
- Plate heat exchanger strip, re-gaskets and re-builds
- Mechanical layout design
- Mechanical and electrical installation
- Maintenance and refurbishment
- Installation and commissioning services
- Emergency on-site repairs
- Comprehensive manufacturing and refurbishment workshop
- Full cleaning and testing services
- On and off-site repairs and maintenance
- Shell and Tube testing, replacing return bends, blanking off leaking tubes and re-tube
- Annual service agreements, emergency response cover and one-off repairs as required
Heatxforce build pressure equipment in accordance with PD5500 and ASME VIII Pressure vessel codes whilst conforming to the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and UKCA Pressure Equipment Safety Regulations (PESR), which are mandatory inspection requirements applicable to pressure vessels and systems.
Our welding procedures are in accordance with ISO 15614-1 and ASME IX.
Welder qualifications are in accordance with ISO 9606-1 and ASME IX.
All of our welding related qualifications are certified by TUV Nord.