As a specialist and fast-growing company, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
To underpin our ambitious growth plans we attract, retain and reward people of the highest calibre. We work to develop our people and to give them satisfying and financially rewarding careers.
We are a small tight team, which is growing all the time. For the right people there are always opportunities at the Force Group.
So, whether you’re a mechanical engineer, an ambitious sales achiever or an efficient administrator please contact us to seek new exciting challenges and have a look at the opportunities we currently have available.
We expect you to:
- Develop your skills and want to learn
- Work safely and to respect the safety of others
- Treat everyone you meet with respect and dignity
- Deliver superior service to our customers
- Excel in everything you do
You will receive:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Fair treatment based on an individual performance free from discrimination
- Recognition of high performance
- Clear career paths and excellent training
- An enabling work environment
Heatxforce build pressure equipment in accordance with PD5500 and ASME VIII Pressure vessel codes whilst conforming to the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and UKCA Pressure Equipment Safety Regulations (PESR), which are mandatory inspection requirements applicable to pressure vessels and systems.
Our welding procedures are in accordance with ISO 15614-1 and ASME IX.
Welder qualifications are in accordance with ISO 9606-1 and ASME IX.
All of our welding related qualifications are certified by TUV Nord.