VALVEFORCE THE COMPLETE DESIGN & BUILD INSTALLATION PROVIDE SURGED INTO ACTION WHEN….
Valveforce steamed into action providing detailed designs, load calculations, turnkey installation and project management. This resulted in the project being completed within tight timescales and with a limited budget.
The Valveforce Solution
- Immediate site visit and project scope survey undertaken
- Detailed report produced within days specifying what needed to be done including:
- Heat-load calculations for pipe stress completed
- Thermal expansion calculations completed
- Pressure drop and flow load calculations completed
- CAD processing completed
- Layout diagrams complete
- Design plans for structural steels completed
- Designed the detailed plan for hanging pipes safely in the factory roof void
- Installed 300m of pipes in the cramped roof void
- Valveforce as the specialist, project managed all trades.
Not only was the timescale testing, but there were other challenges:
- Installing major engineering work in a factory that was operating to full production capacity
- Work completed outside sauce production had to be carried out over night and weekend
- Working in the cramped roof void to install 300m of pipes and hanging fixings
The project was completed and the customer was able to carry out crucial product batch proving trails on time.
Quote from Andy Wood, Project Manager for client: “Valveforce was recommended to me as independent steam specialists with a track record of delivering turnkey projects. This was a big assignment requiring precision steam plan engineering and flexibility on the part of Valveforce to get the job done right in challenging working conditions to a very tight deadline. Valveforce had the dedicated team capable of executing the project professionally and pulled everyone together which meant the project was completed on time and to the budget. They are good people, very professional and they delivered a good job.”